Genesis is a top Telecommunications Call Center Company that delivers premium services to industry leading brands in the Fortune 500 from across the Nation. Our Agents provide professional customer care solutions with advanced phone and computer based platforms through inbound calls routed directly to their remote office.
Our mission is to deliver superior, first-class services to our Clients through our team of dedicated people. We also believe in generating flexible solutions to the job-seeking community.
Many leading brands rely on Genesis to interact with their consumers and deliver first-class business essential services. From customer service, to technical support, to consumer sales, our certified Agents build brand loyalty and enhance client products and services through superior customer care.
Our Agents represent popular companies that are known for roadside assistance, e-commerce, luxury retail, home improvement, healthcare, cable and media services, and travel and hospitality.
We are looking for individuals who are reliable, thrive on a challenge, and truly want to provide services that exceed the expectations of each and every one of our Clients.
• Must have a workstation that meets all requirements:
? Dual-Core 2.8 GHz / Intel I Class / AMD Phenom X2 Class or higher
? 20-GB/60-GB Total HDD or more
? 4-GB of RAM or higher
? Windows 7/10 OS
o Landline or VoIP phone line
o Wired broadband/high-speed Internet via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection
• Must be available for a 4-6-week online certification course (Monday - Friday; times vary)
• Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week; over 30 hours per week available.
• Provide exceptional client services and collect required information from the customer (if applicable) on every call per established criteria
• Use experience to identify client needs and handle accordingly
• Demonstrate sincerity and empathy when appropriate by using the proper voice/tone pitch and word choice
• Schedule and service minimum required hours weekly (additional hours available)
• Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent Client service when dealing with stressful situations
• Self-disciplined to manage own schedule and adhere to it
• Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time
• Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Must be a resident of one of the United States (except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Applicant responsible for client certification (reimbursement offered)
• Performance Incentives
• Paid Time-Off
• Vacation Benefits
• Career Advancement
• This is not a telemarketing position. All servicing communications are routed from the Client directly to the Agent's Remote-Office.
• Visit the Genesis Website for more information (www.genesis-info.com)
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Genesis.Business.Solutions
Posted in: Jobs
6 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!